Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Making cards is fun!

 I haven't made any cards for awhile and then decided I wanted to make one for one of my nephews' birthday.  Which then led to making one for his brother and sister too since I had not made them a card for their past birthdays and hope they don't mind getting them now!  
They were fun to make and I have to say I am pretty proud of the tree on the 2nd card!  It is made from Tim Holtz Kraft Glassine paper and I just drew and cut out a tree shape and then crumpled it up!  So easy and yet effective!  
 Thanks for visiting and looking!

2 comments:

MadeByKarla said...

These cards are adorable! The last one is my favorite. Thanks for trying to follow me. If blogger is acting up, you can follow by going to your dashboard and clicking 'add' on the list of blogs you're following then copy and paste my blog url on there. Blogger often has problems displaying the 'follow' button on the blue bar at the very top of the blogs. It's good to know ways around it :)

Neet said...

Love these cards but the first is my favourite. Saying that I think the glassine tree is fab - must look out for that stuff as I have not seen it around as yet - and I love how you have done the words.
Hugs, Neet x