Friday, September 16, 2011

Journal Pages

 Some more journal pages that I have done recently.  I have taken apart a coil-bound journal that has beautiful watercolor/mixed media pages so I can try out working on loose pages.  I have the covers and the wire coil tucked away so that I can put it all back together at the end.  It is nice to work on the pages free from the book but on the other hand I do enjoy having them bound together so I can flip thru and see my progress as I am working on the journal.  I will continue to work on both this loose page journal and my bound journals and see if I gravitate towards one more than the other. 

3 comments:

Carola Bartz said...

The colors you are using on your journal pages are stunning! I had thought about taking apart my journal but never dared because I'm afraid I might never get it back again....

Kelli said...

I Love the top page about trusting crazy ideas -
it's so true.

Neet said...

Gorgeous pages, lovely colours, the top one reminds me of blueberry pies and cream but is a combination of colours that I love anyway. Keep going with these pages, loose or not they are stunning! Hugs, Neet x