Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WOYWW ATC from Jackie!

Look what I got in the mail today!  It is a gorgeous ATC from Jackie!  I just love the colours of the Dylusions sprays she used and the stamp ... well, that stamp just says it all doesn't it?!  On the top left corner is a metal heart brad with a fabulous little shoe attached to it!   If you want to see more of Jackie's work you can click here or on her name to visit her blog!  A big thank you to Jackie for sending me this ATC for the WOYWW 3rd Anniversary!

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Awww shux! lol... So glad that it arrived ok and many apologies for it being a wee bit late!

I love those inks, they are sooooo vibrant, really happy and cheery and just make you smile!

That stamp is from Chocolate Baroque and is part of a set! I just thought it was a fun piece!

Take care,

Jackie x

Twiglet said...

So many clever folk around - these little ATCs are such neat little works of art. x Jo

Jingle said...

It is fabulous! :-) YAY for fun mail!

Hettie said...

What a cutie ATC there! I thought I had the best shoes on yesterday when I walked around London! We worked out we walked nearly 10 miles and I ended up with four blisters! Ouch! Worth it though!! Best birthday for a long time! xx