Sunday, June 10, 2012

My First Ever Layout!

 Well, here it is, my first ever scrapbook layout!  I made this for the on-line scrapbooking class I am doing with Patty of ColoredSprinklesGirl.  So with  it being my first layout, I of course had to do it of my dogs :)  
The focus of this class was to use a busy patterned background paper to teach us that you can use those beautiful patterned papers and still be able to see your journaling, embellishments and your picture!  I think it turned out pretty well and I did really enjoy making it and will hopefully become better at it with time!

3 comments:

Hettie said...

FABULOUS Darling! This is wonderful and love the pennants - my latest "thing"! Love the papers you have chosen and all the little elements.
Brilliant!
Hugs
xxx

Jingle said...

This is fantastic! You did a great job!

MadeByKarla said...

are you sure this is your first?!
yes?! then you've got natural talent!
great LO!