Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shouldn't I be working on some xmas stuff?

 Yes, I should be working on some Xmas cards, tags, etc but I took a break from it to make these two cards for two special ladies.
And I also took the opportunity to break free from my usual layout of framed image in a frame.  And used more than one paper per card.  Yay, I am branching out!  
                                                   
Tonight I have started a new project.  It is a Christmas project and I am not sure yet if I will document it along the way or just show the finished product at the end. 

Next post will be a WOYWW and you can get a peek at what I am doing but it won't really show what exactly the end product will be.  You will have to stay tuned to find that out ...... hopefully it will be done before Xmas, ha ha!

No comments: