Sunday, July 1, 2012

2 Cards & 2 Layouts

 My DH asked for an all occasions card so I made 2 for him to choose from.  
The paper airplane stamp set is by Lawn Fawn with clouds made from a MFT cloud die.
The sunburst one is made from a Studio Calico stamp that is shaped like a long petal, which I
 stamped numerous times in a sunburst type pattern and then trimmed off the edges of the paper so the rounded ends of the stamped images were cut off so it wouldn't look like a flower.






 These 2 layouts were made for the online scrapbooking class I am doing.  The first is an example of using masking on the background and the second one is using paint drips on the background.  It's a fun class and I am enjoying it so much!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

These are SO Super cute!

Hettie said...

My! You have been a busy girl haven't you! These are all super and aren't you brave handwriting on your layouts. I tend to hide mine!
Great idea of turning the petal into a starburst!
Well done Honey and thanks for your kind comments.
Hugs
xxx

Belinda said...

Love the cards. You are really motivating me to get to my craft table!

I hope you are well and will catch up with you later.

Belinda (WOYWW 31)