Monday, December 5, 2011

A Xmas Gift from a Lovely Crafter

 Look what came in the mail!  A Xmas gift from the wonderful and talented Sam at Hettiecraft!  She made me a beautiful card and sent me an adorable snowglobe ornament with my name in it and lovely red ribbon! And..... one of her fabulously gorgeous Trunk Books!  I have taken a few pictures of this book
 to show some of the detail and care that has gone into making it!  There are pockets and envelopes and all sorts of decorated papers! And in the pockets are tags and tickets that can be pulled out to use as well!  Wow, this is really a work of art and I will treasure it always, Sam!  Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Hettie said...

Aw Karen! It truly was my pleasure! As is my Mr Michelmas even if he does scoff all the oatcakes!!!! I look forward to seeing your pictures when you use the book.

jude said...

Karen this is gorgeous.Just to say a big thankyou the Candy box arrived on my door and full of wonderful lush stuff!Thanks so much
hugs judex