Thursday, August 4, 2011

What a Lovely Surprise!

 Wow, look what I received in the mail today!  A gorgeous mixed media canvas made by the wonderfully creative and talented Monique!  Go here to see her blog and more of her fabulous creations.
And, as if the painting wasn't enough, she also sent me all sorts of other goodies too!  A great card she made and a fabulous tag both using Stampotique stamps.  Monique is part of the Stampotique Design Team blog and she always comes up with these cool creations!   Also, a beautiful hanging piece of art with stamped tiles and beads, all wired together expertly!   And also all sorts of papers and ephemera that I will try to use on my own mixed media ... although it will be hard to use them as they are so beautiful.
Thank you so much Monique!  You really made my day!

1 comment:

Karla Garrison said...

Awesome blog you have herre